- Place downed popcorn in a large roasting pan.
- Put corn syrup and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Heat until boiling, stirring continually. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in marshmallow creme, butter and vanilla until it mixed. Add a few drops of food coloring until you take the color you would like.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn. Stir until equally coated. Let it cool until mixture can be handled easily.
- Grease hands lightly with butter to keep popcorn mixture from sticking. Press into balls of desired size. Put balls on a sheet of greased, waxed paper and leave it to dry.
•20 cups popped popcorn
•1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
•1 1/2 cups sugar
•7 ounces marshmallow creme
•2 tablespoons butter
•1 teaspoon vanilla