Make a cute marshmallow snowman with your kindergartner. This is an comfortable to have winter craft using just a few supplies just a whole lot of fun. You can supply your own extras, glue on added embellishments or even paint with watercolors or color with markers. This craft is not ment to be eaten..
- Cautiously push a toothpick into one marshmallow, do not press through the behind of the marshmallow. This is your behind piece of the snowman.
- Stack additional marshmallows on top, again pushing on to the toothpick.
- To add eyes, mouth and other accents, use a small amount of water to the marshmallows using the paintbrush. The press cupcake sprinkles to wet area. Let dry.
- Add arms by breaking toothpicks and pressing over the marshmallows.
- If you’d like to add more color, provide the snowmen on the counter to harden over night and then paint with watercolors or color with markers.
- You can glue on additional accents easily once the marshmallows are slightly hard.
•small cup of water