Catch your favorite crispy, crunchy cereal from the pantry if you're craving a sweet bar that's quick and easy to prepare. While basic marshmallow cereal squares only want three ingredients.
- Cover the slopes and bottom of your pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- Set 3 tbsp. butter in the saucepan. Melt the butter on low heat. Add the marshmallows. Stir the mixture constantly until the marshmallows melt.
- Speedily raise in the cereal and any other additions.
- Scrape your marshmallow cereal mixture into the pan. Use the back of a softly buttered spoon or spatula to promote the mixture into the pan. Work quickly as you smooth the top of the cereal treats.
- Let the cereal mixture cool to room temperature. Use a cutting knife to cut the sweet into squares.
- Storage the treats at room temperature in plastic wrap or an airtight container. Serve them within two days.
Things You'll Need
•13-inch-by-9-inch baking pan
•Nonstick cooking spray or butter
•3 tbsp. butter
•10 oz. marshmallows
•6 cups cereal
•Large spoon or spatula
•Plastic wrap or airtight container